From GTM: Renewables developer GlidePath has begun construction on a rare standalone storage project in the tricky Texas market. The 10-megawatt/10-megawatt-hour Prospect Storage plant will bid into the ERCOT markets for energy and ancillary services. Though small by the standards of today’s utility-scale market, the project, located 50 miles south of Houston, is notable for making the economics work in an inhospitable market for storage.
- MEI Appoints Cameron Bard to Lead Business & Market Development September 14, 2022
- Industry Happenings – August 2022 September 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from August 2022 September 2, 2022
- A Word from our Summer Interns July 29, 2022
- MEI’s Solar+Storage July 29, 2022