From GTM: Renewables developer GlidePath has begun construction on a rare standalone storage project in the tricky Texas market. The 10-megawatt/10-megawatt-hour Prospect Storage plant will bid into the ERCOT markets for energy and ancillary services. Though small by the standards of today’s utility-scale market, the project, located 50 miles south of Houston, is notable for making the economics work in an inhospitable market for storage.
- Energy and the Digital Economy May 3, 2022
- Solar Asset Management North America – April 2022 May 3, 2022
- Welcoming Josh Parmentier: Owners Representative, Construction & Operations May 3, 2022
- Industry Happenings – April 2022 May 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from April 2022 May 2, 2022