Episode 143: Is Sustainable Finance the Next Big Commercial Opportunity? In this episode, John Goldstein, head of Goldman Sachs’ Sustainable Finance Group, talks about the firm’s recent sustainability announcement to invest or finance $750 billion of capital over the next 10 years across two themes–climate transition and inclusive growth. Goldstein highlights the commercial motivation behind the firm’s sustainability strategy. “This is grounded in a core view of where the world is going, a thesis, a research-driven view…almost a market call that fundamentally these questions of climate transition and inclusive growth are going to be central, secular themes for the economy for our clients and for ourselves,” he says.
- Energy and the Digital Economy May 3, 2022
- Solar Asset Management North America – April 2022 May 3, 2022
- Welcoming Josh Parmentier: Owners Representative, Construction & Operations May 3, 2022
- Industry Happenings – April 2022 May 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from April 2022 May 2, 2022