Episode 143: Is Sustainable Finance the Next Big Commercial Opportunity? In this episode, John Goldstein, head of Goldman Sachs’ Sustainable Finance Group, talks about the firm’s recent sustainability announcement to invest or finance $750 billion of capital over the next 10 years across two themes–climate transition and inclusive growth. Goldstein highlights the commercial motivation behind the firm’s sustainability strategy. “This is grounded in a core view of where the world is going, a thesis, a research-driven view…almost a market call that fundamentally these questions of climate transition and inclusive growth are going to be central, secular themes for the economy for our clients and for ourselves,” he says.
- Industry Happenings – November 2021 December 3, 2021
- The Top Reads & Listens from November 2021 December 3, 2021
- Visiting Alencon December 3, 2021
- MEI at the Southeast Renewable Energy Summit November 16, 2021
- ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference & Expo | December 1-3, 2021 November 15, 2021