From PV Tech: DTE Energy is issuing a Request for Proposals (RfP) for a new pipeline of PV and wind projects in Michigan. These new renewable-energy installations will be used by DTE to help achieve compliance with Michigan’s Renewable Portfolio Standard and make good on the company’s commitment to reduce carbon emissions by at least 80% by 2040. Through the RfP, DTE is looking for PV projects ranging in installed generation capacity from 25-200MW, along with wind projects ranging from 100-200MW.
- MEI Appoints Cameron Bard to Lead Business & Market Development September 14, 2022
- Industry Happenings – August 2022 September 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from August 2022 September 2, 2022
- A Word from our Summer Interns July 29, 2022
- MEI’s Solar+Storage July 29, 2022