From PV Tech: DTE Energy is issuing a Request for Proposals (RfP) for a new pipeline of PV and wind projects in Michigan. These new renewable-energy installations will be used by DTE to help achieve compliance with Michigan’s Renewable Portfolio Standard and make good on the company’s commitment to reduce carbon emissions by at least 80% by 2040. Through the RfP, DTE is looking for PV projects ranging in installed generation capacity from 25-200MW, along with wind projects ranging from 100-200MW.
- Energy and the Digital Economy May 3, 2022
- Solar Asset Management North America – April 2022 May 3, 2022
- Welcoming Josh Parmentier: Owners Representative, Construction & Operations May 3, 2022
- Industry Happenings – April 2022 May 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from April 2022 May 2, 2022