From PV Tech: DTE Energy is issuing a Request for Proposals (RfP) for a new pipeline of PV and wind projects in Michigan. These new renewable-energy installations will be used by DTE to help achieve compliance with Michigan’s Renewable Portfolio Standard and make good on the company’s commitment to reduce carbon emissions by at least 80% by 2040. Through the RfP, DTE is looking for PV projects ranging in installed generation capacity from 25-200MW, along with wind projects ranging from 100-200MW.
- Industry Happenings – November 2021 December 3, 2021
- The Top Reads & Listens from November 2021 December 3, 2021
- Visiting Alencon December 3, 2021
- MEI at the Southeast Renewable Energy Summit November 16, 2021
- ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference & Expo | December 1-3, 2021 November 15, 2021