Information We Collect
Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, company name, job title, and contact details, when voluntarily provided. For example, when filling out a contact form or subscribing to our newsletter.
Automated Information: We may automatically collect non-personal information through cookies and similar tracking technologies. This information may encompass your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing behavior on our website.
How We Use Your Information
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share aggregated information concerning our users, as well as non-identifiable information about individuals, without any limitations.
To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties we engage to support our business, all of whom are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and use it solely for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or any other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, personal information about our website users may be included among the transferred assets.
- To fulfill the specific purpose for which you provided the information.
- For any other purpose explicitly disclosed by us at the time you provide the information.
- With your express consent.
In addition, we utilize the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Communication: To respond to your inquiries, requests, and comments.
- Marketing: To send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials if you have opted to receive our communications. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Enhancement: To improve our website, services, and overall user experience.
- Analytics: To analyze website traffic and user behavior in order to enhance our content and services.
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Service Providers: Third-party service providerswho assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or serving you.
- Legal Compliance: When required by law or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
We implement reasonable measures to safeguard your information, although please be aware that no method of data transmission or storage is entirely secure.
The MEI website may utilize "cookies" to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Cookies primarily serve to provide a convenience feature, saving you time by allowing the web server to recognize your return to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies; however, most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not fully experience the interactive features of the MEI services or websites you visit.
We may employ analytics, including Google Analytics, to analyze site traffic. Google Analytics does not create individual profiles for visitors and only collects aggregate data. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics, consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
We may participate in interest-based advertising using similar technology, tailoring advertising on our sites to your browsing or shopping behavior. Some websites where we advertise belong to ad networks that utilize your web browsing history to choose which ads to display on their network websites; these ads include advertising for MEI and its sites, but no Personal Information about you is shared with those third-party ad networks. Other websites where you see our ads, such as Facebook, may use interest preferences you have chosen on those sites, along with registration and other information about you, to choose which ads to display. Some internet browsers, websites like Facebook, and mobile devices offer opt-outs for interest-based advertising. Please refer to the website you are visiting, your browser, and/or your device settings for additional information.
From time to time, MEI may contact you via email for providing announcements, alerts, confirmations, and other general communications. We may receive a notification when you open an email from MEI or click on a link therein to improve our services.
You possess the following rights regarding your data:
- Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: You can request corrections to any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information.
Madison Energy Holding, LLC
110 Greene Street Suite 301
New York, New York 10012