Google’s Case Study provides an example of how a large energy user can procure the lowest price of renewable energy through a reverse auction. As always Google is incredibly thoughtful and intelligent (while at the same time boastful and out of rouch) in how they look at renewable energy procurement. While the paper is theoretically interesting and accurate, it only applies to massive energy users like Google. As we wrote in MEI Musings , there is still an area of the market that is drastically under-served.
- Energy and the Digital Economy May 3, 2022
- Solar Asset Management North America – April 2022 May 3, 2022
- Welcoming Josh Parmentier: Owners Representative, Construction & Operations May 3, 2022
- Industry Happenings – April 2022 May 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from April 2022 May 2, 2022