Google’s Case Study provides an example of how a large energy user can procure the lowest price of renewable energy through a reverse auction. As always Google is incredibly thoughtful and intelligent (while at the same time boastful and out of rouch) in how they look at renewable energy procurement. While the paper is theoretically interesting and accurate, it only applies to massive energy users like Google. As we wrote in MEI Musings , there is still an area of the market that is drastically under-served.
- Industry Happenings – November 2021 December 3, 2021
- The Top Reads & Listens from November 2021 December 3, 2021
- Visiting Alencon December 3, 2021
- MEI at the Southeast Renewable Energy Summit November 16, 2021
- ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference & Expo | December 1-3, 2021 November 15, 2021