Google’s Case Study provides an example of how a large energy user can procure the lowest price of renewable energy through a reverse auction. As always Google is incredibly thoughtful and intelligent (while at the same time boastful and out of rouch) in how they look at renewable energy procurement. While the paper is theoretically interesting and accurate, it only applies to massive energy users like Google. As we wrote in MEI Musings , there is still an area of the market that is drastically under-served.
- MEI Appoints Cameron Bard to Lead Business & Market Development September 14, 2022
- Industry Happenings – August 2022 September 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from August 2022 September 2, 2022
- A Word from our Summer Interns July 29, 2022
- MEI’s Solar+Storage July 29, 2022