Working parents with young children are having to juggle a lot these days and our team at MEI is no different. We are all of course working from home and many of us are having to not only stay on top our responsibilities at MEI, but also serve as a parent, partner and teacher. Jack decided to combine a few of these tasks into one when he took his boys to visit one of our recently completed projects in Maryland. Combining a site inspection with a field trip and doing it all while social distancing is quite an impressive feat!
- MEI Appoints Cameron Bard to Lead Business & Market Development September 14, 2022
- Industry Happenings – August 2022 September 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from August 2022 September 2, 2022
- A Word from our Summer Interns July 29, 2022
- MEI’s Solar+Storage July 29, 2022