Wood Mackenzie worked with Station A’s building-level data for a new C&I solar market analysis. Historically, measuring commercial solar potential has been challenging due to a lack of reliable data. By combining Wood Mackenzie’s project-level solar data with Station A’s building-level data*, WoodMac was able to get an accurate bottom-up view of this market for the very first time. The key findings won’t surprise anyone in the commercial solar industry: There is massive market potential. About 3.5 percent of all commercial buildings have solar and another 1 percent are attached to community solar subscriptions, where customers buy power from a solar project located in the same utility territory.
- Industry Happenings – November 2021 December 3, 2021
- The Top Reads & Listens from November 2021 December 3, 2021
- Visiting Alencon December 3, 2021
- MEI at the Southeast Renewable Energy Summit November 16, 2021
- ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference & Expo | December 1-3, 2021 November 15, 2021