Wood Mackenzie worked with Station A’s building-level data for a new C&I solar market analysis. Historically, measuring commercial solar potential has been challenging due to a lack of reliable data. By combining Wood Mackenzie’s project-level solar data with Station A’s building-level data*, WoodMac was able to get an accurate bottom-up view of this market for the very first time. The key findings won’t surprise anyone in the commercial solar industry: There is massive market potential. About 3.5 percent of all commercial buildings have solar and another 1 percent are attached to community solar subscriptions, where customers buy power from a solar project located in the same utility territory.
- Energy and the Digital Economy May 3, 2022
- Solar Asset Management North America – April 2022 May 3, 2022
- Welcoming Josh Parmentier: Owners Representative, Construction & Operations May 3, 2022
- Industry Happenings – April 2022 May 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from April 2022 May 2, 2022