Why it matters: Shareholder pressure is becoming an increasingly important driver of corporate decision-making at a time when national governments’ political will on climate is uneven at best. Driving the news, part 1: As we wrote yesterday, banking giant Goldman Sachs says it won’t directly finance Arctic oil exploration or new coal-fired power plants anywhere, among other revisions to its climate policies. Driving the news, part 2: Shareholder efforts to push Big Oil to significantly bolster its climate commitments to align with the Paris climate agreement in 2020 are coming into focus.
- Energy and the Digital Economy May 3, 2022
- Solar Asset Management North America – April 2022 May 3, 2022
- Welcoming Josh Parmentier: Owners Representative, Construction & Operations May 3, 2022
- Industry Happenings – April 2022 May 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from April 2022 May 2, 2022