Like many organizations, MEI is doing our best to still have some fun with the team. What started as a virtual happy hour has now transitioned into some fun and competition for a cause. Credit to Jenn, who was the inaugural winner and came up with the idea of giving her winnings to charity. The first recipient was The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp in Connecticut. Exicted to see what’s next!
- MEI Appoints Cameron Bard to Lead Business & Market Development September 14, 2022
- Industry Happenings – August 2022 September 2, 2022
- Top Reads & Listens from August 2022 September 2, 2022
- A Word from our Summer Interns July 29, 2022
- MEI’s Solar+Storage July 29, 2022