Do you have a deep level of experience in the renewable energy industry? Madison Energy Investments (MEI) believes in the power of clean energy infrastructure and has quickly emerged as a preeminent developer, investor, asset owner and operator of distributed generation. We are seeking a Director, Project Acquisition, to drive project acquisition goals to achieve MEI’s ambitions for accelerating organic growth by investing in people and achieving operation excellence, expanding into new markets and technologies, and building development pipelines through project acquisition.
You will love this job if:
– You are focused on job knowledge and expertise while being a supportive communicator with your team and management.
– You love detailed work and handling those details quickly, correctly, and efficiently.
– You meet your deadlines and communicate when issues come up in a way that provides a resolution.
– You are able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions.
– You are able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
– You have a faster than average ability to learn quickly, thoroughly and in detail.
– You enjoy a variety of tasks.
You pride yourself on the following:
– Team environment: must be willing to jump in and roll up his/her sleeves to help out when necessary.
– Need someone who leads by example, with first-hand knowledge of areas of expertise.
– Ability to lead teams with respect and integrity at all times.
– Strong, friendly follow-up necessary on tasks delegated to ensure proper results.
– Adherence to established guidelines and procedures.
– Big picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work.
– Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others with an emphasis on schedule and quality.
If this sounds like you, do you meet these requirements?
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in business law, technology, or engineering; with at least four to ten years related or similar experience and/or training.
– Broad understanding of renewable energy landscape, including distributed generation and utility scale solar, storage, and EV charging infrastructure and trends with deeper technical – understanding in one or more areas.
– Able to read, analyze and interpret general business agreements and documents, including purchase agreements, engineering, procurement and construction agreements, power purchase agreements, leases, interconnection agreements, permits and other project-related agreements, documents, and reports.
– An innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
– Proven leadership of successful cross-functional projects.
– Understanding of core business processes and financing landscapes.
– Strong written and oral communication skills required.
Salary: $100,000 – $180,000
Those interested in the position should send their resume/CV and detailed cover letter to email@example.com.
Madison Energy Investments is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.